Stuff

I don't know if it's state testing this week or a combination of everything going on, but I'm wondering if I've pigeon-holed myself into my career as a school counselor? Should I have not rushed to finish my degree? Should I have worked on being eligible to take the NCE? I don't want to spend anymore money. I'm already having to work in order to pay off my debt. I don't know how to get rid of it faster, except for working more, which will just wear me down even more.

My food has been so off lately too. I hate what I see in the mirror and it's a huge struggle to get out of bed. It's hard knowing I've let myself fall backwards. I don't know. I was on track today, then of course sweets drag me down.

I have to teach Zumba tomorrow and I don't feel like it... I need to learn new songs, but I don't know what to do to learn them and I feel that I'm not wanting to teach anymore. I love Zumba, but I don't know if it's something I want to keep doing, but it saves me money since it pays for my Y membership.

So many thoughts I just needed to get out and I still have more to get out, but I can't right now. So off to make my Zumba playlist, which will probably suck because I have nothing new to teach. I have old stuff. I need to make time to learn new songs, but I've been so "blah" that doing that isn't really a priority.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not purposefully maintaining

Comparing

Standing Still