Summer

A lot has happened since I last posted in April! We bought a house!!! It's a work in progress and definitely has been worth it though. We almost have our living room in one piece! Just some wainscoting and shiplap for a wall. It's been a good experience. We still have 4 rooms to work on. Some are just paint others are more wallpaper stripping 😰...

My weight loss journey hasn't been going well. I'm at a bad place where I lost sight of my new lifestyle. Today has started off much better than the past. I took the day off work. I made eggs and sausage for breakfast and am enjoying a protein shake for lunch. We have dinner plans so I'm trying to behave a little bit this morning/ afternoon so I can thoroughly enjoy dinner. I'm considering today a starting over point. It's gotta happen for me to be happy. Is it going to be hard.... Yep. But will it be worth it.... Yes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not purposefully maintaining

Comparing

Standing Still